SEPS provides a no obligation confidential review.
People have questions about their estate and financial planning. Our purpose in this meeting is to listen, respond and provide resources with solutions to help you, your spouse and your heirs. You bring the issues and questions. We’ll help find the answers with information and a second opinion.
SEPS provides planning for your needs.
When you have a concern, we want to help you address it, even if you don’t want regular service. We can provide help in the following areas:
- Income Stream Creation
- Securities and Wealth Management
- 401K or Pension Plan rollovers
- Tax-favored Income planning
- Long Term Care needs
- Life insurance questions and opportunities
- Annuity comparisons Sales and Service.
- Tax concepts
SEPS can provide annual service for your current estate plan.
- Regular Review and Strategies
- Securities and Wealth Management reviews
- Regular Planning for your estate as your needs change
- Updates on Senior Issues
- Help with Death Settlements for the remaining spouse
- Help the remaining heirs when the second spouse passes
- Help with Life Insurance, Fixed or Indexed annuities, Long Term Care,
- Income stream creation via different securities and annuities.
- Access to resources and planning that you need
- Does not include Attorney fees for document updates or Wills that need to be probated.
Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult with a qualified professional for guidance before making any purchasing decisions.